Saturday, June 11, 2011

What does one do.... in paradise?

Another day in Iru Fushi... another day in paradise.  Have to plan out my time in paradise.... who'd have thought I could plan my time in paradise!

The views of paradise..... take your breath away...

Perhaps today is the day I could take a canoe out into the Indian Ocean.... and skim along through the blue waters!

Sailing... I've never been sailing.... maybe the time is right to go sailing in paradise!

Or... I could just lay back and enjoy the day...

Maybe spend time in a loung chair at the Jungle Pool...

Walk the island and explore the plant life...

Fascinating how this tree sends down so many roots.  Interesting attraction I have to this tree.... it sends out some very nice vibes...

That's it!  Para-sailing, or whatever that floatation device is called!  I'd love to just skim over the blue waters...

Or is it time to finish that book?

Another nap already?  I don't think it is even 10 a.m.!

Sit in a sauna!  That's what I'll do.... sit in a little wooden room where the temperature is 93 degrees and the humidity is 80% or more...

Hold onto your horses..... why sit in a sauna when I'm living in one...  the Maldives Islands are the equivalent of one huge 24/7 sauna!

Walks are always a nice option...
Or maybe going out to the dive shop on the left.... and some early morning snorkeling...

It's the monster from the green lagoon!  No wonder the fish swim away from me....

Let's go to the spa!  The smells at the entrance  are heavenly.... and me, who is so allergic to smells... well, in paradise.... the aromas are healing...

Sit in either of the pools, as I wait for a massage.... that could work...


The Hilton's Signature Massage..... Chocolate Delight!  Only $420 for two hours!   Wonder if it's the white chocolate or the really dark chocolate?

Note:  that price is for a couple.

A nice stroll through the spa's gardens would be calming..

Sit and listen to the bubbling waters ....
Meditate on the many shades and colours of blue...

Slow down and enjoy the beauty of last night's rain...

Stop and focus on the little, colorful parts of nature.

Admire the uniqueness ....

Find a quiet place..... and meditate.

Searching for ...... and finding.....

Morning sunrise and billowy clouds.

Memories of Minnesota.... my Mother loved to grow these plants.... and this color thrived best under her care.

Time for a swim?

Or time to just chill....

The blue is magnificient!  Maybe I could spend my day just enjoying the view of blue....

Wander around the island until....


The sun sets..... over my day in paradise.....

No comments: