Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome to Iru Fushi Resort and Spa in the Maldives!

A warm welcome and general orientation to this five star Hilton Hotel Resort and Spa in the Maldives.

The blue waters are breathtakingly beautiful!

The early morning ferry from Holhudhoo dropped me off at the far end of this walkway. 

The waters are spectacular!

Welcome to Iru Fushi!

Upgraded from standard to delux!  With a view of the ocean.... just over there.

My paradise palace with a million dollar view!


View from my new Iru Fushi home.


My "dressing" room leads to the door to a huge private open air bathroom.


The bed is gigantic!

A nice big spa in my open air bath area.... very private, so behind the spa, one could work on getting a total tan...

Open bath area.... spa in the middle, white bathrobes hanging behind.... sinks on both sides, glassed in stool on left and glassed in shower on the right.

The shower.... towels,  soaps , creams... everything I need.

Opposite the glassed in shower is the glassed in stool.

Sink on either side of the spa...

My own personal business center in my room along with a million cable stations.  Well, it seems like there are a lot of stations! 

Private cabana in front of my Hilton palace.

The island has its own airport!


Seemingly endless white sand beaches and even more endless turquois blue water! 


No comments: